Who Can I Claim On My Taxes?

You can claim a qualifying relative that resided with you for at least 6 months of the year and for whom you provided at least 50% of their living cost for. Qualifying relatives include son, daughter, niece, nephew, sister or brother. If you have a dependent which is not listed, contact a TAX USA Agent for more information as there are special circumstances in some cases.

Can I File With Just My Disability Payments?

No. Disability is not considered “taxable income” and therefore cannot be used towards generating the Earned Income Credit (EIC) or Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC).

What Is The Phone Number To The IRS?

1-800-829-1040. You should have your SSN, Date of Birth and current address ready for the Agent when you call.

How Can I Check The Status of My Return?

You will need your SSN, filing status, and total amount of refund BEFORE any fees are deducted. You can click on the “WHERE’S MY REFUND” logo on our home page which will direct you to the IRS website to check your refund status.

Can I File Only With My Social Security Benefits?

No. Social Security is not considered “taxable income” and therefore cannot be used towards generating the Earned Income Credit (EIC) or Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC).

What Is The Difference Between A 1040 and A 1040EZ Filing?

A 1040 form is used when a person has wages, exemptions, deductions and dependents to claim, whereas a 1040EZ is used when a person is claiming only wages, interest income and unemployment wages and their total Annual Gross Income (AGI) is less than $100,000.

If I Am Married Will I Get More Money Back If We File Together or Separately?

Because each scenario is different, we encourage our clients to make an appointment with an Agent where we will then prepare the tax both ways (if eligible) to see which is most beneficial.

When Can I file An Amendment?

Amendments to the same tax year filing can be sent off after March 15.

What Is The First And Last Day To File Your Taxes?

Generally, the tax season runs from January 15 to April 15, however statutory holidays landing on the Monday or the 15th landing on a Saturday or Sunday can alter the dates. For 2011 tax filing, the season runs from January 17 to April 17, 2012.

When Can I File For An Extension?

An extension can be filed during the month of April and must be sent off before the last day for filing to avoid additional late fees and interest penalties.

How Long Does It Take To Receive My Refund?

Generally, the IRS issues refunds to taxpayers within 5 to 10 business days, although delays have been issued and are expected to continue until the new IRS system is fully up and running.

How Many Depedents Can I Claim On My Return?

IRS issues credit for 3 dependents, however it is always suggested if you have more than 3, to still claim them to avoid other tax payers using the information for their own financial gain.

How Much Do You Charge?

All tax return scenarios are different and are charged accordingly. All of our Agents provide FREE consultation quotes and there is absolutely no obligation to file.

Do I Have To Pay For My Taxes Upfront?

No. At TAX USA, you have the choice to pay for your return up front, or have the fees directly deducted from your refund at no extra charge.

how can we help you?

Contact us at the Consulting WP office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.

“The results were clear, professional, and persuasive, and the investors and advisors who have seen the materials loved them. They know what investors want!”

Edward . S
Chairman, Bluewater Corp.

Looking for a First-Class Tax Service?

Request an Appointment

    Call Today 1-866-835-2979

    Chat Now Speak with a live sales agent.
    Chat Now
    Hours: Monday – Friday
    6:00 am – 5:00 pm
    Pacific Time